Avalue introduces EMX-SKLGP, a Thin Mini ITX 6th Gen Intel® Core™ SoC i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® Embedded Industrial motherboards
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, July 17, 2018 – Avalue Technology Inc. TAIEX: 3479-TW), a global industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is unveiling EMX-SKLGP, based on Intel® 6th Generation Core™ and Celeron® Processors.
EMX-SKLGP, a Thin Mini ITX board with 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 and Celeron® SoC Processor, the new range covers a full spectrum of the Intel processor from Core™ i7 to Celeron®, which is "up to 10% faster" and offering graphics that are "up to 34% faster" than the previous generation. EMX-SKLGP not only takes its advantage of the low-power TDPs which are kept within the range from a minimum of 7.5W up to a maximum of 15W, it offers three independent except VGA and HDMI, 2 dual-channel LVDS by 2 Chrontel CH7511 in the resolution of 1920*1080, support customers’ demand in gaming, POS, and kiosk markets.
Additionally, EMX-SKLGP provides more flexibilities and expansions as below, making it an ideal solution for versatile industrial applications.
- PCIe x 4 Gold Finger offers 1 x SMBUS, 4 x PCIe x 1 or 1 x PCIe x 4, 1 x SATA III, and 1 x USB 2.0. The customers can either design their own daughter board easily, or transform the form factor into by connecting with a Riser card.
- Enriched features by optional modules in standard systems:
- Gold Finger module - 1 x PCIe x 1, 2 x PCI, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x SATA III in a Fanless Slot PC.
- IET module – dual LAN, 2 x USB 2.0, and 1 x 16-bit GPIO in a Fanless BOX PC.
EMX-SKLGP main features:
- 2 x 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 32GB
- 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, 2 x dual-channel LVDS (Triple independent display)
- 1 x Intel® i211AT & 1 x Intel® i219LM Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x RS-232/422/485. 4 x RS-232, 16-bit GPIO
- 1 x M.2 Type A support Wifi module, 1 x Mini-PCIe support /PCI*1/USB2.0 signal/SIM
- Onboard Infineon SLB9665 TPM 2.0
- DC in +12~24V
- Optional Gold Finger or IET module for standard system
For more information the thin mini-ITX motherboard, please visit our website at www.avalue.com.tw, or contact with email@example.com for more details.
About Avalue Technology
Technology (TAIEX: 3479-TW) is a professional industrial computer manufacturing company, who is dedicated to developing the x86 and RISC architecture products, including embedded computers, single board computers (SBC), Systems-on-Modules/ ETX (SoM/ ETX), industrial motherboards, all-purpose panel PCs products, Mobile solutions, Industry 4.0 solutions, Retail solution and various IOT ready products. Having expanded, Avalue offers its expertise on PCB/ Assembly/ BIOS version control and all types of after-sales services. An ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company; Avalue offers assurance to customers in every aspect of business. With headquarter located in Taiwan, Avalue has global subsidiaries, including offices in Shanghai, New Jersey, California and Tokyo. In addition, Avalue Technology operates an extensive distribution network to accommodate and serve customers all around the world.