Avalue Unveils One-stop Platform for Service Packages
May 2011, Taipei, Taiwan – Avalue Technology Inc. （TAIEX: 3479-TW）, your reliable OEM/ODM partner in embedded computing, a worldwide professional in industrial single board computers and motherboards has unveiled a new intelligent Platform for Peripherals & Accessories （PAP）, Extended Warranty Service （EWS）, Temperature testing and Conformal coating （Add-On services）. This features a remarkable concept of One-Stop service, a comprehensive list of smart Power management Modules as well as high performance signal Transmitters/receivers. With easy access to a broad range of Accessories, valued Warranty program, reliable Testing and excellent Coating service, this platform is an excellent resource for performance-driven system applications.
Create your own purchase
Use this platform to create your own complete purchase when having to build up a system. The following sections were presented in a comprehensive way to ease search and save you time:
- Intelligent Power Modules – Smart DC/ DC converter module.
- Transmitter/ Receiver modules – 18/24-bit TTL-LVDS Transmitter/ LVDS-TTL Receiver, 18/24-bit TTL/LVDS to DVI Transmitter, Panel Link Transmitter, VGA/DVI to TTL/LVDS Scaler, 1 LVDS to 4 LVDS, VGA to TV-out, USB to Serial port module.
- Accessories – VGA, LVDS, PCIex16 cards, Graphic accelerator, Windows Embedded OS, CPU, CPU coolers, Memory, Wi-Fi Module, Riser cards, Adapters, Cables, Flash disk （Slim-type/ High transfer rate）, Storage for Harsh Environment.
- Extended Warranty – The new Extended Warranty Plan being offered to customers covers up to 5 years maximum for Board and system-level products. Customers can choose from four programs depending on individual project requirements. This service is expected to help customer save on maintenance and repair, while offering better control on product lifecycle.
- Temperature Testing – In addition to making reliable products that fit into a wide range of temperature requirements, Avalue also offers customized Temperature testing service for major Avalue SOM and SBCs, namely XTX, COM Express Modules, Micro, Mini and Epic modules. Products would undergo Dynamic Burn-in and Full function testing later on before packing. This service is available for customers who make the request prior/along with order.
- Conformal Coating – Requests for boards Coating is now made available through this new platform. Protect your system from dust and humidity by suggesting a type of coating to us. Full function test will be carried out after coating and before packing to ensure quality.
- As “Associate member” of Intel®, Avalue provides any of the Intel® CPU at preferential service. Whether you are running Intel® or AMD processors, welcome to make use of this unprecedented opportunity.
- As a Windows Embedded “Silver partner”, Avalue possess a great selection of Windows software, and to customers integrating Avalue Hardware products, we will offer Embedded Software solutions.
- In the situation where the Avalue board is purchased with DRAM or CPU, customers are entitled to request a compatibility test and report. Avalue will furthermore carry out advanced control for quality assessment on Accessories.
- Avalue’s Extended Warranty service is expected to help customer save on maintenance and repair, while offering better control on product lifecycle.
- This is one contact window to help you save time, simplify paperwork and lower chances of error, also, bundled
For more details about one-stop service for peripherals and accessories, please link to the following site for details: http://www.avalue.com.tw/ACC/ACC_main.cfm or contact with email@example.com for more information.
About Avalue Technology
Avalue Technology （TAIEX: 3479） is a professional industrial computer manufacturing company, which is dedicated to developing the x86 architecture products, including embedded computers, single board computers （SBC）, Systems-on-Modules / ETX （SoM / ETX）, industrial motherboards, all-purpose panel PCs, and barebone products, etc. Having expanded, Avalue offers its expertise on PCB / Assembly / BIOS version control and after-sales all type of services. An ISO 9001:2008 certified company; Avalue offers assurance to customers in every aspect of its business. With its headquarter located in Taiwan, Avalue has global subsidiary company, including one in Shanghai and two in New Jersey and California of the United States, one in Tokyo Japan and one branch office in Denmark. In addition, Avalue Technology operates an extensive distribution network to accommodate and serve customers all over the world.